Thursday, June 28, 2018

Race Cars, Police Cars, Dinosaurs, trucks + firetrucks superheroes(Morphle's Crazy Dream Kids Video)

Race Cars, Police Cars, Dinosaurs, trucks + firetrucks superheroes(Morphle's Crazy Dream Kids Video)

Morphle Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmwpvieHKxgF2A7612PdKabO1EEjfe5aP
In this a many episode compilation of the 'My Magic Pet Morphle' children's cartoon series. Morphle can morph into all sorts of things that kids love; like Dinosaurs, cars, trucks and cute animals. In this episode Morphle has a dream in which he races as a race car meets dinosaurs and goes into space. He also meets a police officer and puts the badguys in his police car. He becomes a fire truck in the next episode.

TV show is for toddlers and older kids, but because of it's fun colors and sounds it is even popular with babies.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Play Baseball with King Neptune Episode by: Etienne van Emden

Produced by: Arthur van Merwijk

Mila: Sabrina Glow ( http://www.glowgirlskidvoiceover.com )

Other episodes: Danne Bakker, Mark Bastiaan, Nicole Derksen, Jessy Suharyanto, Jesse Tamerius, Merel Hamers, Etienne van Emden, Ruben Zaalberg, Jeroen Koffeman

Backgrounds: Jan-Jaap Schraverus

Characters Designs: Jan Jaap Schraverus, Stein Louisse , David Muchtar
(Mila, Morphle and Daddy Character Designs: Arthur van Merwijk )

Rigging: Stein Louisse, Jeroen Koffeman, David Muchtar, Jan Jaap Schraverus

Sound Design & Music: Spoon-sound
( http://www. spoon-sound.com )
Сөздің шыны керек: «Жер саудасы»
Cranes And Cars with Morphle - Animations For kids. My Magic Monster Truck and the Big Chase! (My Magic Pet Morphle Monster Truck videos for kids). Mystery Dinosaur Egg! Mila and Morphle find the egg's dinosaur mother! Morphle episodes for kids!. My Magic Ambulance (+1 hour Morphle kids videos compilation with cars, trucks, bus etc). My Magic Ambulance Morphle + My Magic Police Car Morphle and Fire Truck -- Kids Vehicle Compilation!. My Magic Dump Truck -- Dump Truck Video For Kids with My Magic Pet Morphle. 【New】Run! The Building is Collapsing | Super Panda Rescue Team 7 | Earthquake Excavation | BabyBus. My Red Police Car in: The Bandits are not Bandits Anymore? - Morphle the superhero videos for Kids!. Oddbods Full Episode 10 11 12 || The Oddbods Show Full Episodes 2017 || Funny Cartoons For Kids. My Pet T-Rex Goes To School - My Magic Pet Morphle Dinosaur Video for Kids!. My Red Motorbike's Big Chase - My Magic Pet Morphle Motorbike and Vehicle Videos For Kids. Morphle the digger in the Desert - Digger and Excavator video for kids. My Magic Halloween With Morphle and the witch kid! Morphle Super hero Halloween. videos for kids. My Magic Train Morphle And The Great Treasure - My Magic Pet Morphle. Morphle The Dumptruck Brings The Giantophelous home - Animation for Kids. Gorilla and Dinosaur Buys Ice creams for Bunny Kids Learning Colors with Ice Creams. My Red Bus - My Magic Pet Morphle Video For Kids. Learn Colors and Race Cars with Max, Bill and Pete the Truck - TOYS (Colors and Toys for Toddlers). My Magic Numbers Morphle! Learning to Count is Fun with My Magic Pet Morphle, and Easy as 123!. Magic Colors! Morphle The Paint Brush Colors the world! Learn color video for kids!. Cute Scary Animal Videos With Morphle - My Pet Tiger, My Pet Crocodile, My Pet Elephant. Morphle Dinosaurs for kids! Super hero Morphle. Mermaid Girl Meets Morphle and Mila! +1 hour funny Morphle kids videos compilation). Superhero Morphle meets superhero Mr. Action! (Funny animation cartoon for kids). Morphle Dinosaur Adventures - Pterodactyl, T-Rex, Ankylosaurus Videos for Kids. Мультики про машинки для Детей Скорая помощь, Пожарная машина Новые Мультфильмы 2018. Big Truck Cartoons with Morphle! -Animations for kids. Evil to Good Transformation - Street Vehicles - Fire Truck, Sports Car, Fuel Tank, Police Car. Cars & Trucks For Kids - All Episodes | Police Car, Ambulance, Fire Truck | Videos For Toddlers. Donald Duck & Chip and Dale Full Episode Collection 30 Min Videos. Swordfish Takes Away Baby Sharks Bags. Police Finds. Dinosaur bandits steal a T-rex! Morphle the dinosaur superhero saves the day! Kids video. My Magic House - My Magic Pet Morphle videos for kids. My Red Monster Truck - For Children (+ 1 hour compilation incl Digger Firetruck Vehicles) Morphle. So Many Morphles! Crazy Kids Animation with My Magic Pet Morphle. My Pet Dinosaur-Superhero Morphle! (My Magic pet Morphle with dinosaurs for kids). Mila becomes a Superhero! My Magic Pet Morphle episodes for kids (Superhero, Dinosaur, Supersuit. My Magic Unicorn Morphle - Animation for Kids. Learn Colors With Disney Cars Lightning Mcqueen and Tayo Friends, Nursery Rhymes Song | MariAndToys. My Magic Houses come alive! Morphle and the living houses. Animation for kids. ChuChu TV Police Chase Thief in Police Car to Save Huge Surprise Egg Toys Gifts – The Train Escape. Learn ABC's with Morphle - Alphabet letters education for kids. My Pet Monster Makes a Friend - Monster, Dinosaur, Shark, animations for kids. Morphle and the Scary Animal Bandits - Snake, Tiger, Shark, Lion and Dinosaur Videos for kids. My Magic Knight Armor! Morphle the super Hero becomes a Knight to fight a dragon. (Kids Video). Mickey Mouse & Minnie Mouse Learn Colors Funny Story! Daddy Finger Cartoon for Kids. My Red Tractor's Farm Day ( +1 hour My Magic Pet Morphle kids videos compilation). Crazy Earth Shark and Morphle the super hero! Kids Animation episodes!.

No comments:

Post a Comment