Friday, June 29, 2018

My Little Pony Micro Legends Clear MLP Main 6 Surprise Ball Capsules

My Little Pony Micro Legends Clear MLP Main 6 Surprise Ball Capsules

Subscribe Here:
http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=thetoygenie

This is a My Little Pony Micro Legends review by Toy Genie Surprises. These are also known as MLP Surprise Ball Capsules. These Micro Legends are super cool. Each pony inside these Micro Legend capsules can be placed and displayed on the ball capsule itself. You can find the 6 main ponies in their regular form as well as in their clear form. The ponies available in these My Little Pony Micro Legends include Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy and the remaining Mane Six ponies.

If you liked watching this My Little Pony surprise video, please feel free to watch my other My Little Pony surprise videos here:

My Little Pony Minty Play Doh Surprise Egg Wave 11 and Wave 12 Blind Bags: http://youtu.be/fJCv--ZP06I

My Little Pony Derpy Play Doh Surprise Egg MLP CMC Surprises: http://youtu.be/Wp5Bpaap4vA

or you may like my My Little Pony Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Co62KrvWOw0&list=PL8yauLj_sBJDqN2e0kB3AHJS9EpaD16fI

Please share my video of My Little Pony Micro Legends Clear MLP Main 6 Surprise Ball Capsules: http://youtu.be/22fts7-3glI

Subscribe to my channel here:
http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=thetoygenie

Music: YouTube

To learn more about My Little Ponies visit: www.hasbro.com/mylittlepony/en_US/

Thank you for watching my videos,

Toy Genie Surprises
Disney Princess SLIME CAKE GAME Surprise Toys Blind Bags Dolls Cinderella Ariel Elsa Elena Games. My Little Pony Movie 2017 Blind Bags Opening MLP Toys WAVE 21 FULL SET!! | Toy Caboodle. My Little Pony PlaySkool Musical Celebration Castle with Shopkins Season 3. Play Doh MY LITTLE PONY Make N' Style Ponies #1 | Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Twilight Sparkle, Rarity. My Little Pony Cutie Mark Crusaders Series 3 Fashems. Cartoon Animation Compilation for Children & Kids #32 - Pink Cartoon. My Little Pony Dr Whooves Play Doh Surprise Egg Wave 11 and Wave 12. My Little Pony Blind Bags Wave 12 Cutie Mark Magic Full Set. My Little Pony Apple Bloom Play Doh Surprise Egg Cutie Mark Crusader. Surprise Unboxing Kinder BFF MLP Minecraft Peppa and Disney Maleficent. Orbeez Crush Crushkins Pets Puppy and Kitty. LOL Surprise Doll Visits The Dentist. My Little Pony Imagine Ink Rainbow Color Pen Art Book with Surprise Pictures Cookieswirlc Video. NEW My Little Pony Squishy Pops PLAYSET, Giant Surprise Egg & Pinkie Pie Fashems DisneyCarToys. My Little Pony Fashems Series 3 Full Set Case 2015. Real Food Gummy Creations Candy Maker Playset with MY Little Pony Pinkie Pie Shopkins Toy Unboxing. My Little Pony Custom Painting & Shopkins Limited Edition Cupcake Queen Inspired DIY. 10 My Little Pony Chocolate Surprise Eggs. My Little Pony Cutie Mark Crusaders Chocolate Surprise Eggs. Glitzi Globe Surprise Eggs Cinderella Belle Fairies. MLP Fashems Mystery Surprise Blind Bag Puzzle Eraseez My Little Pony Toys Unboxing Review. My Little Pony Nesting Matryoshka Dolls, Stacking Cups Surprise with MLP Toys. My Little Pony Pinkie Pie Mania. Disney Figural Key Rings with Disney Princesses, Ariel, and Jasmine. *New* Frozen Fashems Kristoff Sven Pabbie Anna Elsa Olaf Full Set Case. Fashems and Mashems including Furby, My Little Pony Series 3, Frozen, and Disney Princess. My Little Pony Blind Bags with Cheese Sandwich Play Doh Surprise Egg. Shopkins Super Sorting Pie. MLP Pool party fun episode 1. My Little Pony Lunch Box Surprises with Princess Twilight Sparkle. Fuzzy Jungle In My Pocket Surprise Animal Blind Bag Cages At Playmobil Toy Zoo. MLP Squishy Pops Sweet Shop Cupcake Display Playset My Little Pony Blind Bag Ball Unboxing Toy Video. My Little Pony - Sisterhooves Social. My Little Pony Rainbow Dash Backpack Surprises with Frozen. Furby Boom Surprise Eggs a Full Case Furby Surprise Eggs. Moofia by Tokidoki Blind Milk Boxes. My Little Pony Mystery Minis Series 2 with Twilight Sparkle and Discord. My Little Pony Minty Play Doh Surprise Egg Plus Wave 11 and Wave 12 Blind Bags. Shopkins Beados Tastee Bakery Activity Pack with Wishes and Kooky Cookie. Disney Frozen Elsa's Ballroom Glitzi Globe with GIANT GLOBE.

No comments:

Post a Comment