Wednesday, June 27, 2018

I surprised my mom with a Mohawk!

I surprised my mom with a Mohawk!

My dad let me choose my haircut. I decided to get a mohawk! I added 4 colors then I surprised my mom. it was so funny to see her reaction. This is my first video on my own channel, I hope you like it.
SHOTS, STITCHES AND SNOW CONES!!!. Happy Relaxing Guitar Music For Children. 6 Hours of Disney Lullabies for Babies ♫ Aladdin, Moana, Frozen, & More!. The Love Ninjas | Ninja Kidz TV. Morning Relaxing Music - Positive Background Music for Kids (Sway). BEDTIME - GUIDED MEDITATIONS for Children - Insomnia - Relaxation. Ninja training at the trampoline park (With Stephen Sharer & Ninja Kidz tv!!!). 24 hours in the Airport, with Ninja Kidz tv. Relaxing Deep Sleep Music for Children 🎵 Sleep Music | Nap Time | Bedtime Music | Quiet Time. Would You Rather Game with Ninja Kidz TV. How to Escape the Giant Fat Guy Obby ?!? / Roblox. TREASURE HUNT IN REAL LIFE! Kids Fun TV (skit). I react to Ninja Kids Twins & More Twins. How to Catch The Easter Bunny. Oddbods new .oddbods compilation part-1 2018. Angry Dad Chops Kids Hair Off After Epic Slime Prank!!! New Hair Cuts!. Twin vs Twin Yoga Challenge. Les plus drôles bébés Vines. Dinosaur Dune Buggy Chase! T REX!. What Happened to the Ninja Kidz TV Kids?. Vtubers Let's Play Roblox Blox hunt with Ryan's Daddy and Combo Panda. Power Rangers Snow Day - 1 year on Youtube. REAL GHOST CAUGHT ON CAMERA! OMG!. Lullabies Lullaby For Babies To Go To Sleep--Baby Songs Sleep Music-Baby Sleeping Songs Bedtime Song. 17 LOGIC BUSTING RIDDLES FOR KIDS AND ADULTS 🤪. BOYS try GIRL'S Gymnastics! Ninja Kidz Tv. Mom and son play fight. Boy Twins vs Girl Twins - Team Yoga. WE MAILED OURSELVES TO A MANSION AND IT WORKED! (skit) | Shot of the Yeagers Challenge Kids Fun TV. Sister vs Brother - Twin Gymnastics. Olivia Takes Her SICK BABY ALIVE TWINS to VISIT DOC McSTUFFIN !!!. WE LOST GRANDMA IN A MANSION!. HobbyMom's First Night Playing Minecraft!. Ninja Kidz Movie | Season 1 Remastered. INCREDIBLES 2 IN REAL LIFE! Kids Fun TV. Minecraft: GIANT HOUSE DROPPER! - TALLCRAFT DROPPER - Custom Map [12]. Intricate Children's braided hairstyle. Extreme Toys TV - Sneak Attack Squad! Official Music Video. EXTREME NAILS MAKEOVER! - Onyx Life. Super Hero Last Day Of School. MYSTERY WHEEL OF SURPRISES SWITCH UP CHALLENGE! - Onyx Kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment